Tom Couglin tells critics to kiss his a**

Tom Coughlin finally has some harsh words for those who want to see him get fired.

In Coughlin's post game speech to his players after a 17-14 victory over Washington, Coughlin said this:

"Hey, from the bottom of my heart and everybody's, we have a 10-6 season! A 10-win season in the NFL, OK? And they can kiss my ass, OK? They can line up and kiss my ass. It's not an easy thing to do."

A player is then heard saying, "Can we quote you on that, coach?"

Coughlin replied: "You can quote me on a lot more than that. The priest is here or I'd say a few more things."

You can understand how Coughlin feels after hearing rumors that he would be fired, and that Bill Cowher would interested in taking his job. The Giants as we know choked down the stretch.

Comments