Open Mike on Flippin Out Radio, week 2

On Friday, September 9, I held my second podcast for the show Open Mike at the Connecticut School of Broadcasting on Flippin' Out Radio and U-Stream.

Today's pod cast I go over Thursday night's classic between the New Orleans Saints and Green Bay Packers. Aaron Rodgers threw for 312 yards and three touchdowns, all three touchdowns coming in the first quarter, as Green Bay held off the Saints 42-34.

I then move on to a discussion of Peyton Manning's status for the upcoming season. Manning had surgery on his neck for the third time in 19 months. The Colts believe that Manning could return by November, but chances are he won't play this season.

I continue to discuss the status of the NFL with John Silva, a graduate of the Connecticut School of Broadcasting, before concluding the show on the Jets and Giants.

Take a listen RIGHT HERE!!

Comments