Open Mike Debuts on Flippin' Out Radio

On September 2, I held my first official radio program on Flippin Out Radio broadcast from the Connecticut School of Broadcasting.

The show titled "Open Mike," opens with a discussion of A.J. Burnett's performance against the Boston Red Sox on September 1, a virtuoso performance by Burnett who shut down the Red Sox for five and a third innings.

Then I move on to the Mets fiasco involving Fred Wilpon and David Einhorn. Einhorn was denied rights to become a partner with the Wilpons because he wanted to eventually become a full time owner of the Mets franchise, which the Wilpons didn't want. I have strong words for the Wilpons.

Later I welcome in Mike Sanfillipo of Triple Coverage, and Magic 98.3 FM. Sanfillipo joins me to talk about the Mets as well as the opening of the NFL season. LISTEN TO THE POD CAST HERE!

Comments