Jets' Coach Rex Ryan Guarantees Super Bowl

Rex Ryan is not shy about sticking his foot in his mouth, or anything that is eatable anyway.

The Jets cocky coach, told reporters today that he thinks the Jets will win the Super Bowl this season!

"I just know what's going to happen," the Jets head coach said. "My crystal ball, I'm seeing a Super Bowl trophy in there. Now, I could be wrong, but that's what I see. But every time I go to work, that's what I look at. I'm not embarrassed to say that I believe that will happen. The great thing is we get to prove it soon. That's the beauty of it." (nj.com)

I'm glad he believes in his team, but Ryan's Rebels continue to give bulletin board material for the opponents on their schedule. I can't wait to see how this team shoots itself in the foot during HBO's Hard Knocks. I'm sure ESPN and the NFL Network will have camps in Miami and New England to get their thoughts on any smack that comes from Jets camp during the show.

Ryan and the Jets should just keep their mouths shut and play ball. Nothing is guaranteed in the NFL, and for a coach to predict a Super Bowl through his "Crystal Ball" is beyond arrogant.

Comments